Our Guiding Principles
"Transforming our community into a true sovereign Nation."
"To re-vitalize and assert our right to be self-governing Nation with a strong spiritual connection to our heritage, land, culture and people."
Goals and Objectives
- Develop a governance constitution that will transform NHCN into a true sovereign Nation while honouring our Treaty & Inherent Rights.
- To be financially stable & secure through effective & sound financial management.
- Implement central services of the NHCN & ensure programs and services are efficient & responsive to the needs of NHCN membership.
- Achieving an independent and sustainable community through economic development.
- Instill community pride through social and community events and development.